Skip to content Accessibility info

Auto Insurance

from Pierson and Fendley Insurance

Bonham Auto Insurance

FARM N HOME INSURANCE a division of Pierson and Fendley Insurance

How much car insurance do I need?

Our team of insurance professionals understands the Texas car insurance needs of our customers. As an independent insurance agency, we can offer a wide range of auto insurance products — making it easier to find the right coverage for you at the right price.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others

  • No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault

  • Both liability and no-fault coverage.

We write insurance in Arkansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana and are happy to help you find the right car insurance coverage.

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, by law drivers must be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. When applying for auto insurance, you're usually asked whether you want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want your deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage. We can help you understand what coverage options and amounts are right for you. 

  • Collision Insurance Collision coverage helps pay to repair or replace your automobile if it's damaged in an accident with another vehicle, single car accident or collision with an object. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage typically has an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

  • Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision) Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Peace of mind – talk to us today to find out how to get your best Bonham car insurance.  Serving Fannin County and all of Texas.